- Extra Wide Calf up to 53cm
- Wide Calf up to 45cm
- Wide Foot
- Socks & Bags
Posted on January 30, 2014
So, we know our wellies are the most beautiful and handsome around, but we thought it would be great for them to look just as good when they’re not being worn! In order to help you, here are our top 5 welly stands to really show off your Jileon beauties..
1) Bootloop – this amazing bootloop was the brain child of designers at Barefoot Kitchen. The designers there have managed to marry beauty with practicality in this amazing boot rack. What better way to show off your wide-calf wellies…..
Head over to Barefoot Kitchen to buy
2) Hand Made Wellington Stand – ~you can store up to 4 pairs of Wellington or riding boots on this seriously heavy duty handmade wellington boot storage rack. Ideal for inside, this rack will also happily withstand many a British winter outside. They are handmade to order by a talented blacksmith in Anglesey for the lovely people at Store.
Head over to Store (A place for everything) to grab yours…..
3) Oak Welly Rack – this is a truly beautiful rack, which would like great in any room and keeps your wellies off the floor and out of the way – almost a sculpture in its own right! Made by a lovely company called A+B furniture who specialise in contemporary, beautiful furniture.
4) Ironwork Welly Stand – a fantastic, slightly budget busting, welly stand! It’s gorgeous and stylish as well as practical – we love it! Made by the passionate and talented Alex Pole whose passion for metal work is evident in this beautiful, handcrafted stand.
Head over to Alex Pole’s shop on Not on the High Street
5) Lakeland Welly Stand
A great budget option – which Lakeland claims will keep spiders 0ut of your boots – a great thing in our book! Very practical for inside storage – neat and tidy!
Go to Lakeland’s store to buy yours..
Send us your suggestions of other welly storage solutions or send us a quick picture of your Jileon Wellies in pride of place….