Half Height Black Glossy Wellies - Wide Foot and Ankle
Size Chart Half Height Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Easy to Slip on and off
Unique wide boot shaft so they are easy to slip on
Spacious in ankle to help with any flexibility issues
Wide in foot and toe box to keep your toes wiggling
Ideal for Spring & Summer Showers
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles
Padded insoles for comfy walks
Stylish designs to go with your outfit
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Lisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6.5Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Outdoor Chores, Walking, Gardening, Adventures with KidsRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood but could be better
Good sizing, nice room for foot and wider legs plus the height of the boot is just right.
Could be better if there were a more sturdy footbed, as it feels thin, flimsy and rather unsupportive. Most wellies have a more sturdy footed suitable for walking but these don't and on a walk over rough ground they don't feel like they'd last long (indeed my last pair didn't and started letting water in). Most people with wider legs are also carrying extra weight so a sturdier footded would be ideal.
They feel like festival wellies rather than practical wellies.QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Caroline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest Wellies Ever!
Love these wellies! I sized up and also bought the Padded Orthotic Insoles and it’s like walking on clouds! Lots of room for feet, ankles and calves, love them!QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Penny B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWOW! Fabulous wellies ❤️
Finally I have wellies that don’t pinch my feet! Happy days walking the mutt xQualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Julie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Gardening, Outdoor Chores, WalkingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove my wellies
Love these wellies I am a below knee amputee and have a large calf on my remaining leg, I have looked for wellies for years but never found ones to fit both legs. I saw a recommendation on fb and gave these a try without much hope but I am over the moon I can actually get both on even with my prosthetic leg make’s rainy dogs with the dogs so much better and safer with the good grip soles.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Julie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 9Size Purchased 9What do you do in your Wellies? WalkingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWidefit Pantene boots
Haven’t worn yet but fit beautifully , and look well made love them and they look stylish.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
MAKING WELLIES SINCE 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
FAMILY RUN UK BUSINESS
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.