Extra Wide Calf Green Wellies - Wide in Foot and Ankle - Fit 40-57cm Calf
Extra Wide Wellies Size Chart
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to Fit your Curves
Widest calf fit of any wellies in the world
Adjustable side buckles to fit your legs from 40 to 57cm calf
Spacious in ankle, foot and toe box to make them easy to slip on
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread for comfy walks
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Thomas M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Farming, GardeningRated 4 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoAlmost perfect!
They fit perfect. But the sole is a little bit soft. The usage of a tougher/ harder sole would make these boots perfect.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rachel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 11Size Purchased 11What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, WalkingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSuper
These wellies were perfect - just we were looking forQualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- carol d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 9.5Size Purchased 11What do you do in your Wellies? Walking, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWow- these are brilliant wellies.
I have spent a long time trying to find wellies that fit properly. Finally ! these are brilliant. They fit well and are extremely comfortable, even from the first wear.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Dan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 11Size Purchased 11What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Farming, Gardening, Horses, WalkingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBest Boots I've Ever Bought
I don't normally leave reviews but I thought these deserved one. I can't fit in wellies due to my calves being too wide so I was stuck in MuckBoots which I've never got on with, however after nearly giving up on trying to find a pair to fit me I came across these as took a bargain. They are the best wellies I've ever owned, they are really comfortable and cheap as well as the customer service being great when I asked about sizing.
I highly recommend the boots.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Dave P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 9Size Purchased 9What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agogood product
I am very pleased with my new wellies. They fit my calves and feet very well, but are a bit loose in the ankle. I have bought the orthotic insoles and boot- socks to see if they make a difference. I had bought a nice pair of boots from a different company that were the widest calf fitting that I could find. Their leg was neoprene, but it gripped my calves uncomfortably so these new Jileon boots are fantastic in comparison.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Over 200,000 pairs of Happy Feet
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.