Extra Wide Calf Green Neoprene Wellies - Wide in Foot and Ankle - Fit 40-50cm Calf
Size Chart Extra Wide Fit Neoprene Boots
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your curves
Stretch up to 50cm in calf
Neoprene stretches to fit and keep you waterproof and warm
Wide footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Melanie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 10.5Size Purchased 11What do you do in your Wellies? Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoVery pleased
Bought for my husband who suffers with swollen feet and ankles. He loves them. He had a real problem finding waterproof boots to fit.QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- michelle m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 10Size Purchased 10What do you do in your Wellies? HorsesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent
absolutely brilliant definitely the best for my son who has very bad feet all toes crossed over and he loves them the only thing is top of boot is too big and all the hay goes down them if you could do normal boot extra wide foot and ankle it would be best seller but love them super delivery would definitely come backQualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Maureen O.I recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8.5Size Purchased 9What do you do in your Wellies? Gardening, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoArthritis toes
I bought a pair of Jileon a couple of years ago and I loved them. I am a shoe size 8.5 I bought a size 9. I usually wear a thin sock with them because I do not keep them on for a long time. Unfortunately my lab also thought they were great and ripped them to shreds. This time I decided to go with this style rather than the side buckle. I am well pleased. They fit perfectly (I am a 250lb woman) and are so comfortable. I cannot wear any shoes only sandles because of my arthritis, they leave enough room so my toes do not touch the top surface. They are rather expensive but if you do not have a four legged friend they are a once in a life purchase.QualityRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Kelvin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7.5Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Outdoor Chores, WorkRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWonderful wellies
Replacing my old worn out pair - thank you for the usual friendly service!QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Charlotte M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, HorsesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect
These wellies are super comfy super warm and do exactly as they are supposed to. I have a horse who lives in a very muddy field at the minute and my wellies are a total triumph.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.