Half Height Dark Green Wellies - Wide Foot & Ankle
Size Chart Half Height Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Easy to Slip on and off
Unique wide boot shaft so they are easy to slip on
Spacious in ankle to help with any flexibility issues
Wide in foot and toe box to keep your toes wiggling
Ideal for Spring & Summer Showers
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles
Padded insoles for comfy walks
Stylish designs to go with your outfit
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Claire M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoThey fit !!!!
Like most people who have wide calves and extra wide feet , I tried my wellies on with great trepidation. Usually I have to squeeze my poor feet into tight shoes and then try to decide whether I'll ever be able to walk in them ! Your wellies slipped on easily and they are so comfortable. Kind of fluffy inside . I love them . Having great patterns too is a plus but I'd still buy them even if they were a disgusting colour just because they fit me and are comfy .
Thank you so much for designing these wonderful wellies .
I'm wearing them for gardening , tending my chickens and walking my dog .
- Jackie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoWide foot and Ankle wellies
They are so comfortable easy to put on and take off very pleased
- Ghislaine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Gardening, Walking, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these wellies!
I wear my wellies every day to walk the dog - pretty much all year round. I have had many pairs of these wellies which I initially bought because I had a bunion and needed a wider foot wellie - I have had the bunion sorted now but find these are so comfy and easy to slip on and off that I am still buying them. I prefer the shorter length as they keep my legs cooler on warmer days. They wear really well too. I highly recommend them!QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Paula S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAt last wellies that fit
Great design and nicely adjustable fit on the leg. Looking forward to muddy walks with the dog and no dirty paws for me.
- Denise N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Wellies
Love these wellies - just as promised
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
MAKING WELLIES SINCE 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
FAMILY RUN UK BUSINESS
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.