Wide Calf Wellies - Navy with Sky Blue Trim - Regular Fit in Foot and Ankle
Size Chart Black Spot with Regular Ankle Wide Calf Wellies
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Collect Plus – only costs £4.97
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Adjustable side expansion buckle to fit your legs from 37 to 49cm calf
Fitted through ankle to provide more support when walking
Spacious footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Valerie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Horses, Farming, Outdoor Chores, Gardening, WalkingRated 5 stars11 seconds agoGood fit
Best wellies I have found to fit my calves, very comfortable,QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Hazel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? HorsesRated 5 stars1 week agoLove them
It's my second pair, the old ones developed a couple of splits and therefore let water in.
Hope these ones last longer, as they are very comfortable.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Peter F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 9Size Purchased 9What do you do in your Wellies? Farming, Gardening, Walking, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 stars1 month agoReally very pleased with my wellies.
Superb fit, have searched for comfortable wide fit wellies and found most wellies uncomfortable to wear even the very expensive boots so I am well pleased with these as at times I need to wear them most of the day. They are comfortable and fit really well no sagging and a comfy fit for my feet, I bought my regular shoe size 9 which is just perfect for me. Love the colour combo to. Well made and well packaged.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Ruth T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Walking, Outdoor Chores, Dog Walks, GardeningRated 4 stars1 month agoGreat boots
Great boots, but the sole is a little thin for walking on anything other than grass. With insoles they will be perfect though I think.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- claire m.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 2 stars2 months agoBetter, but not as comfy as I had hoped
I can wear them with my jeans tucked in (on widest strap) and they are OK in the foot, but the material they are made of is so flexible that on walking it creases and digs in on the lower part of my shin which means these wellies are just uncomfortable on a different area of my leg to previous pairs 🙄. Sorry can't get a photo to uploadQualityRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 100,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 100,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.