Wide Calf Grey Dandelion Wellies for Women - Wide in Foot and Ankle
Size Chart Wide Calf Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Unique wide boot shaft to fit your legs from 38 to 46cm calf
Spacious in ankle to make them easy to slip on
Wide footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Gillian W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, Adventures with Kids, CommutingRated 4 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoNice
These are well made and lovely to look at, i bought them as it said the foot width was eee, along side it having a wider calf, but i feel these are still a bit snug, they fit perfectly bare foot, im just hoping the rubber slackens out a bit when i wear thick socks for the snow. If they were a cm wider at the foot they'd be perfect for me, the length is perfect. I'll be keeping them, but mostly as its rare i can find a pair thats near to comfortable, and these are better than the rest, add a tiny bit to the foot width for a true eee and they'd be perfect.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Katherine E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, Watching SportsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWellie Review
I love my new wellies, keep my feet warm and enjoying the fact my calves don’t get stuck and the boots crumple round my ankles 😍QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jennie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7.5Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Adventures with Kids, Gardening, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect wellies!
I had been looking for wide fit wellies for ages as following two operations on my left leg has left it swollen and wellies were just not fitting. Had a browse on Google and found Jileon!
My grandchildren are so happy I now have my dandelion wellies so we can all splash together in the puddles !!
Perfect !QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Sharon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 4Size Purchased 4What do you do in your Wellies? WalkingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent for high instep
Have small wide feet with high instep and have previously tried numerous wellies but always real struggle to pull on and off. My feet just glided into these wellies with no foot cramp! Love the fleecy lining too. Highly recommended.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jacky F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Adventures with KidsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFantastic wellies
They are great fir perfectly and so comfortable.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.