Ankle Wellies - Chocolate and Orange Trim - Wide Foot
Size Chart Ankle Wellies
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Collect Plus – only costs £4.97
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Easy to Slip on and off
Elasticated sides to open up easily
Back pull tab to slide them on
Wide in foot and toe box
Ideal for Spring & Summer Showers
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles
Padded insoles for comfy walks
Stylish designs to go with your outfit
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Grace S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6.5Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Adventures with Kids, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 stars12 seconds agoPerfect wellies!
Absolutely adore them! Perfect fit especially around ankles! Love the neutral brown too, perfect colour and matches my aesthetic! Super comfortable and easy to pop on and off, especially for the school run! Highly recommend!QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Ian H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 5 starsYesterdayReplacement !!!
Great fit and they are wider than normal, for wellies they’re actually quite comfortable. Would definitely recommend a good buy.QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Judith H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6.5Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, Dog WalksRated 5 stars6 days agoGreat wellies
These wellies are beautiful! Too nice to get muddy…….. Also great fit and comfortable. Arrived very quickly. Thanks.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Tracey P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Commuting, Walking, FestivalsRated 5 stars2 weeks agoRoom for bunions & insoles!
I have wide feet anyway, but over the years have acquired a bunion and the need for orthotic insoles, and my feel swell often due to arthritis.
These boots can accommodate these (I bought usual size), and it's such a relief not to have to wrestle them on and off! Have had a few rainy outings in them, including some deep puddles, and 2 or 3 mile walks, and all is good. No rubbing or anything. Love the colour too and they feel less welly-ish which is what I had hoped for.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Robert R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 10Size Purchased 10What do you do in your Wellies? Outdoor ChoresRated 5 stars2 weeks agoMr
Nice fit wellQualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 100,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 100,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.