Wide Calf Wellies - Navy with Reflective Strip on Rear - Wide in Foot & Ankle
Size Chart Wide Calf Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Unique wide boot shaft to fit your legs from 38 to 46cm calf
Spacious in ankle to make them easy to slip on
Wide footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Caroline R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, HorsesRated 5 stars4 minutes agoComfortable Fit
These are my 2nd pair of wellies from Jileon. They are so comfortable and the wide fit is just right. Its good that you can adjust the side in case you need to increase this. Would not buy from anywhere else. Great service from the company.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Christine m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoWellies
speedy delivery. Haven't worn out yet but are a good fit.
- john r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? WalkingRated 5 stars3 weeks agoA. Rous
Easy to put on and take off. Comfortable for wide legs and feetQualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jane C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSo comfortable
My partner found this site online. I have a short legs and other makes I have tried have either not fit me or I get stuck in them and can't get them back off. However, after looking at the great reviews on Jileon, I thought I would give them a try. I'm so glad I did. I am usually a size 4 in a shoe and 5 in a boot. I decide on purchasing a 4 and kept my fingers crossed they would fit me perfectly. When they arrived I was very pleasantly surprised that they came with a waterproof boot bag. On trying the boots, my calf slipped on easily, which was a relief. I would say they are slightly on the bigger size but after wearing the boot socks that I also purchased, which I have to say were a great fit, and another pair thermal socks they now fit me perfectly.
Jileon get a 5 star rating from me.
- Clair G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Farming, Outdoor Chores, HorsesRated 5 stars1 month agoThey fit !
Finally finally i have found a boot that fits at a reasonable price as well
They also offer good communication with their customersQualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.