Extra Wide Calf Navy Spotty Wellies - Wide in Foot and Ankle - Fit 40-57cm Calf
Size Chart - Extra Wide Calf Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to Fit your Curves
Widest calf fit of any wellies in the world
Adjustable side buckles to fit your legs from 40 to 57cm calf
Spacious in ankle, foot and toe box to make them easy to slip on
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread for comfy walks
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Amanda N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? WalkingRated 5 out of 5 stars17 seconds agoAmazing
So nice to be able to wear longer wellies and teamed with the orthotic insoles my first use of the boots was a 10.5 mile walk and they’re so comfortable!QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Penny F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBrilliant fit.
I was desperate to find a pair of Wellington boots that actually fit and didn't cost an arm and a leg.
I found these. I really wasn't sure if they would fit. Especially around the ankles.( I have one that swells more than the other).
They arrived the day after I ordered them so excellent service.
They were well packed.
With some trepidation I tried them. Oh my!! They actually fitted with plenty of room to spare. The buckles of the side make it easy to adjust to your own calf's and the ankle was a generous size too.
I am extremely happy as I can walk my dogs through the country park now.
Highly recommended wellies and excellent service.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Andrea W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Walking, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWellie
Comfortable lovely fit fantastic being able to slip my feet straight in without tugging huffing and puffing would definitely recommend to any curvy legged lady out there to go for a pair. Walking more pleasant.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Sara H.I recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoCracked
I bought a pair of these about 4 years ago I don’t wear them a lot and for the price would have expected them to last longer. Otherwise I loved these boots as they were so comfortable.
Disappointed they haven’t lasted longer
Sara HainesQualityRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Lisa c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? FarmingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBrilliant
Absolutely made up with these never been able to have long wellies and now I can.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Over 200,000 pairs of Happy Feet
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.