Wide Calf Grey Dandelion Wellies for Women - Wide in Foot and Ankle
Size Chart Jileon Wide Fit Wellies
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Collect Plus – only costs £4.97
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Unique wide boot shaft to fit your legs from 38 to 46cm calf
Spacious in ankle to make them easy to slip on
Wide footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Linda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5.5Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 5 stars11 seconds agoJileon wellies
These are the best wellies I have ever had. There is no problem putting them on as I have a high instep. The foot width is a little large, but fine with insoles and thick socks over jeans. The calf width can easily be altered if necessary. I am of an age where I slip easily, but these boots have an excellent grip.
Other wellies in the past have split on the seams, fit too tight, and are cold. No problems with these.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Sarah T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 4Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Gardening, Dog Walks, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 stars1 month agoBest wellies ever!
I love these wellies so much. Really pretty and very comfy, particularly the fleece lining.
Can’t believe I have only just discovered these!
Haven’t been able to wear full length wellies since I was a child.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PATRICIA S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Walking, Outdoor Chores, Gardening, Adventures with KidsRated 5 stars1 month agoWELLIES
I LOVE THEM !QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Justine Mary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 10Size Purchased 10What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 stars2 months agoexcellent wellies
These are just excellent boots, comfortable to wear and easy to get on and off which saves the daily battle with usual "gumboots" as we call them in NZQualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Andrea H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, WalkingRated 4 stars2 months agoAlmost Perfect
The calf fit is good, they're easy to get on snd off, I like the design and the soft fleece inner. They're just not quite wide enough in the foot for me, my feet are a little wider than EEE. BUT without these I would be unable to walk the dog in the field or park at all so I am hapy, I just wish they were a bit wider.QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 100,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 100,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.