Hard Wearing Wide Fit Green Wellies by Gumleaf
Size Chart Gumleaf
These boots are hand made from natural rubber with a 4mm neoprene lining for comfort and warmth so no more cold toes on those early mornings. The sole has a 5mm neoprene lining for added comfort and these boots have been tested for miles and miles and hours and hours of walking. Perfect for all day wear, whether it’s dog walking, hunting or out on the farm.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Keep your Toes Cosy with our Welly Warmers
Make every stroll warm and comfy with our welly socks
Soft polyester fleece material keeps chills away
Washable and come in multiple colours
Keep Porches and Car Boots Tidy
Grab a boot bag with your boots
Tough and durable
Ideal for transporting your wellies
- Diane S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoJust the job for hiking
I wanted wellies that had a good grip and that would be comfortable for hiking around 10 miles a day. These are comfortable, have a good grip and keep my feet warm and dry.
- Beryl F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExcellent boots for walking!
I'm on my 3rd pair of these Gumleaf welly's, they are great for walking in, which is what they were designed for I believe, the foot and ankle fit fairly snugly to give the needed support & the rear gusset I find far better than side gussets. I definitely recommend them.
- Jane T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoWide fit wellies
Great quality, warm, comfortable and supportive
- Moira G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGood Fit
These are true to foot size and very comfy, hoping they last the winter.
- Kate M.I recommend this productRated 3 stars2 years agoBeautifully made but too narrow on the lower leg.
These were lovely but they are only wide at the top which made them uncomfortable and look odd. They have gone back.