Neoprene Wellies - Wide Fit Olive Green by Woodlands
Size Chart Woodlands Neoprene Wellies
Neoprene wellies will truly change how you think about your wellies - the thick lining acts almost like a wetsuit on your feet, keeping them warm and snug all year round. These durable boots come in a wide calf fitting with an expandable gusset and are neoprene lined from top to toe, not only making them warm but also really comfy.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Collect Plus – only costs £4.97
Keep your Toes Cosy with our Welly Warmers
Make every stroll warm and comfy with our welly socks
Soft polyester fleece material keeps chills away
Washable and come in multiple colours
Keep Porches and Car Boots Tidy
Grab a boot bag with your boots
Tough and durable
Ideal for transporting your wellies
- Lesley D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoLove them
This is my second purchase of this particular wellie. I wore my previous pair till the tread wore out. Definitely recommend.
- Valerie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBrilliant wellies
This is the second pair of wellies I have purchased they are very comfortable and warm also they have a good grip in the icy weather. With the wide calf they are easy to pull on and off I would highly recommend these wellies if you are looking for a good wellies reasonably priced.
- Archie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoOpinion
A bit heavy but a good fit. Easy on and off!
- LauraVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoToasty warm and long lasting
These are fantastic. After a couple of years buying £25 wellies that split after 3 months I took the plunge and bought these around a year ago. Took them for a test paddle in the local river today and my feet are as dry as ever. They also keep my feet very warm, normal thin socks or tights are fine with them, no need for extra thick socks. I usually find wellies too tight around the rim but these have plenty of space and the slider stays in place well but is also easy to adjust. Soles are really thick too so they're comfy on stony ground and the grip is decent. I find there's a bit of a gap around the ankle but that doesn't affect walking in them too much. All in all I highly recommend them
- Caroline S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 months agoProper wide calf boots
Love the fit on these. The calf and ankle are wide enough that I can even fit my trackie bottoms inside them. Easy to get on and off. I like that the shape is wide all the way down rather than tapering at a strong angle to the ankle like many wide calf wellies.
I’ve taken one star off because I would have like a slightly more comfortable sole for being in them all day.