Wide Calf Wellies for Women - Up to 46cm Calf - Wide in Foot
Size Chart Jileon Wide Fit Wellies
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Collect Plus – only costs £4.97
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Unique wide boot shaft to fit your legs from 38 to 46cm calf
Spacious in ankle to make them easy to slip on
Wide footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Jane C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoSo comfortable
My partner found this site online. I have a short legs and other makes I have tried have either not fit me or I get stuck in them and can't get them back off. However, after looking at the great reviews on Jileon, I thought I would give them a try. I'm so glad I did. I am usually a size 4 in a shoe and 5 in a boot. I decide on purchasing a 4 and kept my fingers crossed they would fit me perfectly. When they arrived I was very pleasantly surprised that they came with a waterproof boot bag. On trying the boots, my calf slipped on easily, which was a relief. I would say they are slightly on the bigger size but after wearing the boot socks that I also purchased, which I have to say were a great fit, and another pair thermal socks they now fit me perfectly.
Jileon get a 5 star rating from me.
- Pauline J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoFab wellies
Fab wellies I have rheumatoid arthritis and need lots of foot room and they are really great as are the arch support insoles. Thank you pauline James😊
- Helen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoNew wellies!
Love them. Second pair I’ve purchased in a year. Like them so much I bought my daughter a pair as she kept borrowing mine!
- Deborah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely Wellies
Delighted with wellies, very well made and super comfy. Having the extra calf width means you can slip into them easily with no pulling or effort and you can get out of them and easily after a long walk too which is very important! Plenty of room for a woolly dock too. Highly recommended,
- Enma D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat
Lovely fit I’ve had wide calf wellies before but they are usually tight fitting on my feet these are perfect so comfortable and love the cosy fur lining
OVER 100,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 100,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.