Guide to Festivals
So, it’s an action-packed season of festivals this year – check out the festival calendar for a full list, but here’s our guide to the top 5!
1) Announced earlier this year, Radio One’s Big Weekend will take place in Glasgow on 24th and 25th May. Tickets are set to go on sale sometime in March so watch this space! Confirmed acts so far include Rita Ora and Paulo Nutini. Check out the Radio One Events Page for more information.
2) Glastonbury – the original and some would say the best… this years event takes place from 25th – 29th June. Tickets are currently sold out but cancelled tickets will be resold sometime in the spring. So far the line up includes Lilly Allen, Exposure and Blondie. For full information check out the Glastonbury website
3) T in the Park –Scotlands own festival takes place in Edinburgh from 11-13th July – Calvin Harris, Arctic Monkeys and Biffy Clyro will perform. Tickets are still available from the T in the park site
4) V Festival –held in a hopefully sunny Staffordshire, the V festival takes place on 16th/17th August, with Justin Timberlake and The Killers set to perform, it's bound to be a crowd-pleaser! Tickets went on sale last week, so grab yours now before they go!
5) Reading and Leeds - the split personality that is the Reading and Leeds festival takes place over the Bank Holiday weekend - 22-24th August, with acts performing in both locations over the weekend. Queens of the Stone Age, Blink 182 and the Arctic Monkeys are all confirmed. Tickets are still available at Reading and Leeds
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We have now introduced a gift card to treat your friends & family. This is an e-gift card, which is really easy to order on the website and will generate an email with the redeeming code. This email an easily be sent to friends & family and the voucher can be redeemed on any products sold on our website.
A nice little treat for Christmas or any time of the year!!
We are very excited to announce that, as of this week (Oct 2019), Jileon extra wide fit wellies are available to our Canadian friends. The well established plus-size retailer Penningtons are now selling 3 of our extra wide fit wellies & our black socks, available on-line and in selected stores in Canada.