Wide Calf Wellies for Women - Up to 46cm Calf - Wide in Foot
Size Chart Wide Calf Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Unique wide boot shaft to fit your legs from 38 to 46cm calf
Spacious in ankle to make them easy to slip on
Wide footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- W A C E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 10Size Purchased 10What do you do in your Wellies? Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, HorsesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoComfortable and good fit.
Well made, comfortable and a good fit. Prompt delivery too. If I have a very minor criticism, it would have been nice to have the soles and base in pink, otherwise absolutely no complaints.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Michele G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Gardening, Outdoor ChoresRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoBoot review
I need extra width in foot due to bunions but I do not need such a large width on the calf.
I should have brought the shorter length boots, one size smaller than my usual size.
I would still recommend them.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Helen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Walking, Dog Walks, FestivalsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoComfy stylish wellies
They fit beautifully no usual struggles to get them on and off. Very comfy and look really good. Lovely black bag to keep them in so when I eventually do allow them to get muddy I'll have somewhere to contain the mud!QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Debbie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove them
I have Morton’s neuroma and was looking for a wide toe as opposed to calf which was proving very tricky.
These are brilliant and I have no pain. Thank you.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Gaynor P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6.5Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFantastic
It's like wearing slippers. They are so comfortable and easy to get on and offQualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.