Wide Calf Wellies - Black Spot - Regular Fit in Foot and Ankle
Size Chart Black Spot with Regular Ankle Wide Calf Wellies
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Collect Plus – only costs £4.97
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Adjustable side expansion buckle to fit your legs from 37 to 49cm calf
Fitted through ankle to provide more support when walking
Spacious footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Joanne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Walking, Adventures with KidsRated 4 stars11 seconds agoWellies made easy!
I’m really pleased with my wellies. I’d been talking myself in and out of buying them for ages as they’re a bit pricey but, if you struggle with calf size, then these are ideal. I purchased my regular foot size, however, I think I could have done with half a size smaller (maybe even a full size). Although, they’re not falling off my feet and I don’t struggle to walk in them, so it’s not really a problem. They seem to be good quality, so hopefully they’re worth the money and last a long time.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Fiona P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, Adventures with KidsRated 4 stars1 month agoNot so wide anymore
I’ve been buying Jileon wellies for some time. I really like them. Good fit and comfortable. However they seem to be much narrower around the calf than previous pairs. Luckily they still fit. I just won’t be able to tuck my trousers in this pair like the previous ones.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Melissa K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 stars2 months agoLovely fit
How nice to find a wellie that fits so well!
I wasn't sure on which size/style to go for as I have lymphedema in my legs which largely effects my ankles and causes them to swell, and also gives me a solid and slightly swollen calf. These regular fit in foot and ankle boots fit perfectly, and are of course adjustable around the calf.
Really pleased. Super for walking the fur child around the muddy paths and fields.QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Nicole R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Walking, Adventures with KidsRated 5 stars2 months agoLovely boots!
These are the first pair of wellies that I have been able to fit on for years! I am so impressed - they fit beautifully and look stylish as well! So pleased I purchased them!QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Claire F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 4What do you do in your Wellies? WalkingRated 5 stars4 months agoLove these so much
Absolutely delighted with these wellies. The extra room for a larger calf is just perfect, and means I can stuff baggy trousers in there too. I'm usually a 4.5 or 5 in footwear, but the size 4 is perfect. I have a larger than average calf, but regular ankle and foot width, so was a bit worried about the fit, but they're ideal. Can wear them with regular socks or thick socks; they're comfy either way. Highly recommend.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 100,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 100,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.