Wide Calf Wellies - Black Spot - Regular Fit in Foot and Ankle
Size Chart Regular Ankle Wide Calf Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £45, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Adjustable side expansion buckle to fit your legs from 37 to 49cm calf
Fitted through ankle to provide more support when walking
Spacious footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Sandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat wellies for curvy calves
I have struggled to get wide-calf wellies for years and when trying to squeeze into some cheaper brands always ended up with a mass of rubber around my ankles and a squashed calf- not comfortable. So after much deliberation and thought about the price and should I /shouldn't I - I took the plunge recently and bought these (after seeing an online voucher on their site). They arrived in a lovely bag to keep them nice. Fit was great at last! I have a 46cm calf, measured around my jeans, and there is plenty of room left with these on. I haven't worn them much as yet, but will look after them and hope they last a long while!
- Hazel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? HorsesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood wellies
Hope they lastQualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Emma B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 4Size Purchased 4What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, WalkingRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoSturdy boots
They are comfortable for dog walking but I do need the boot liners to make it more comfortable on my feet on walks.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Kate J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoReally pleased, very comfortable wellies
Worn straight out of the box with absolutely no blisters or sore spots. They are adjustable around my calf which is brilliant as they were a little big so I was able to tighten them up. Walked about 5 miles first wear and they were so comfy.
- Jackie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFit just right
Perfect love them
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.