Ankle Wellies - Black and White Spot - Wide Foot
Size Chart Ankle Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Easy to Slip on and off
Elasticated sides to open up easily
Back pull tab to slide them on
Wide in foot and toe box
Ideal for Spring & Summer Showers
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles
Padded insoles for comfy walks
Stylish designs to go with your outfit
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Sue S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7.5Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoAnkle Wellies
These wellies are fab, no more wet feet when taking an early morning walk with the dog.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Zoe W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Walking, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReally Comfortable Wellies
The wide fit is a godsend! I always struggled to get wellies on and then I spotted these. Feet slip in easily and they are really comfortable. I’ve bought 2 different wellibobs from other suppliers in the last year, both of which split around the side of the foot within months. I am really hopeful these will be a massive improvement and I get lots of dry feet wear from them because they are so lovely and love the spots too!QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Helen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 9Size Purchased 9What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo comfy
Great quality. Easy to get on. So comfortable.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Pauline A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7.5Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoDisappointed
These are lovely wellies. Great quality and stylish but sadly they rubbed on the front of my legs. A tiny bit wider around the top wpuld be perfect! The foot part fitted my wide feet very well. Sadly returned 😢QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Christine J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 9.5Size Purchased 10What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBrilliant Boots
The order was surprisingly fast from order to delivery. They were well packaged and certainly prompt.
The boots are comfortable and soooooo easy to put on and (more importantly) take off when extremely muddy! They clean up well and I am delighted with the recommendations from my friend. Don’t know how I managed 40 years of daily dog walks without them.😀QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.