Wide Calf Grey Dandelion Wellies for Women - Wide in Foot and Ankle
Size Chart Wide Calf Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit your legs
Unique wide boot shaft to fit your legs from 38 to 46cm calf
Spacious in ankle to make them easy to slip on
Wide footbed and toe box so you can wiggle your toes in comfort
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Carol Elizabeth O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Walking, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoFabulous!
The fist wellies I can get on and off without contortions or calling for help - thank you soooo much 😁QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Christine E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8.5Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDry feet heaven
Very comfy only problem is inner sole on the right foot is not stuck in properly which is annoying .QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jacqueline W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6.5Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Adventures with KidsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDandelion wellies
So pleased with my Dandelion wellies, they are a great fit and excellent quality.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Ursula W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat boots
They are great and fit really well. At last no more struggles to get into wellies. I walk daily with my 4 dogs and these are just right for the job.QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Gillian W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, Adventures with Kids, CommutingRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoNice
These are well made and lovely to look at, i bought them as it said the foot width was eee, along side it having a wider calf, but i feel these are still a bit snug, they fit perfectly bare foot, im just hoping the rubber slackens out a bit when i wear thick socks for the snow. If they were a cm wider at the foot they'd be perfect for me, the length is perfect. I'll be keeping them, but mostly as its rare i can find a pair thats near to comfortable, and these are better than the rest, add a tiny bit to the foot width for a true eee and they'd be perfect.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.