Extra Wide Calf Green Wellies - Wide in Foot and Ankle - Fit 40-57cm Calf
Extra Wide Wellies Size Chart
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to Fit your Curves
Widest calf fit of any wellies in the world
Adjustable side buckles to fit your legs from 40 to 57cm calf
Spacious in ankle, foot and toe box to make them easy to slip on
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread for comfy walks
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Alison M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Work, Walking, FestivalsRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoWide fit wellies
Great fit and easy to get on and off.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Andy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8.5Size Purchased 9What do you do in your Wellies? HorsesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThank you Jileon!
Wellies bought for Equestrian activities, (if you know, you know) but had to do the walk of shame looking in vain for a thrown shoe from our Gelding in a large livery field. Ankle deep grass still wet from recent rain, normally a complete nightmare. Forty minutes later no shoe, but equally no blisters or wet feet/ankles or any other kind of pain. Will just add a little large in size so follow Jileon's advice and go a size smaller if your between sizes or unsure.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Gary T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8Size Purchased 9What do you do in your Wellies? Outdoor ChoresRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWellie review
Very comfortable. I could have got away with the next calf size down but wanted to be safe rather than sorry. My only criticism is that there's not much rigidity in the vertical structure meaning they don't stand upright on their own. I have a spinal issue meaning I struggle bending down so it would have been great if I could just place my feet in unsupported boots rather than having to bend down to hold the boot upright to get them on.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- S B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWow, what a relief!
A solution to my problem. A swollen leg means no other wellies fit. Due to adjustments both fit well. Flexible but stout enough for rough ground and wading. Sizes are accurate. Thank you 😊QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- William J C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat wellies
Never could get full size wellies to fit untill I got these so well pleased with them and the cleaner and brush as well. I'm looking forward to enjoying walking the dogs now without coming back with wet feet and trouser bottoms , I and my dogs thank youQualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Over 200,000 pairs of Happy Feet
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.