Extra Wide Calf Purple Wellies - Wide in Foot & Ankle - up to 57cm Calf
Size Chart - Extra Wide Calf Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Designed to Fit your Curves
Widest calf fit of any wellies in the world
Adjustable side buckles to fit your legs from 40 to 57cm calf
Spacious in ankle, foot and toe box to make them easy to slip on
Explore the Great Outdoors
Designed from sole upwards to fit people who can't find wellies
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles and mucky mud
Padded insoles and mud dispersing tread for comfy walks
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Jane T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Gardening, Walking, Outdoor Chores, Adventures with KidsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent Wellies
These are the second pair that I have bought. This particular pair seem very comfortable & a good fit .
I have two very slightly different size feet so always go for the larger size. The left foot on this occasion seemed just a little narrower than my last pair uf boots despite ordering the same size, 7 extra wide. More likely to be my foot rather than the boots. What would be really handy is a reflective stripe on the boots as I am walking my dogs in the dark morning & night along the lanes. Also maybe a reinforced section around the heel so that you can pull them off with a boot jack or edge of a step when very muddy.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Joanne C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 4Size Purchased 4What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Gardening, Walking, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSmart comfortable Wellies.
I love my new Wellies. They are generously sized and so nice to be able to tuck jeans in. I’ve worn them every day since they arrived.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- kimberley r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Walking, Outdoor Chores, Adventures with KidsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove my purple jillion wellies
My wellies fit perfectly & are so comfortable. I have never been able to find wellies that fit comfortably around my calf’s but these even have room to wear welly socks as well. Thank you.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Sharon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGenerous fit
Lovely pair of wellies with an even more generous fit than I expected. I probably could have gone a size down as the foot is so wide but wearing with a few pairs of socks which is just the job in winterQualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Susan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Walking, Outdoor Chores, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat
These wellies are just perfect and every bit as good as their advert suggested. I would highly recommend them even for people who haven't worn wellies for a long time like me. I could have easily ordered a size down but decided to keep them to wear with thick socks.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Over 200,000 pairs of Happy Feet
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
Making Wellies since 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
Family Run UK Business
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.