Half Height Grey Spotted Wellies - Wide Foot and Ankle
Size Chart Half Height Wellies
Still not sure which boots to buy? Use our 1 minute Personal Shopper to help
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Easy to Slip on and off
Unique wide boot shaft so they are easy to slip on
Spacious in ankle to help with any flexibility issues
Wide in foot and toe box to keep your toes wiggling
Ideal for Spring & Summer Showers
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles
Padded insoles for comfy walks
Stylish designs to go with your outfit
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- Katerina W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoSOOOO COMFY!!!
I’m not one for leaving reviews but I feel I have to for these heavenly wellies!! I was a bit sceptical as I have a wide foot and calf. I tried them on and I only had to step into them, didn’t even need to pull them on! It is almost like these are made to measure! So comfortable and great quality and pretty too! They are like heaven for your feet! Can’t recommend these enough and the delivery was really quick too, had them within two days! Thank you 😊QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Maxine Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLittle legs
I have short legs.
These boots are perfect for my short legs, wide feet and chunky ankles.
They make me smile, Spotty grey, orange infills….QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Irene B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Walking, GardeningRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoNo title
Thought that strap on wellies would tighten them around calf - alas no ! So although perfect fit on feet, a bit wide elsewhere.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Brenda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery comfortable
Very comfortable and easy to just step into. Only criticism that the rubber is very soft and I hope the sole is a bit harder. I have to walk the road to a grassy walk with the dogs and hope the sole will not wear too quickly.QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jesssica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 8Size Purchased 8What do you do in your Wellies? Adventures with KidsRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBest buy ever
Extremely roomy! Very comfy on the sole of the feet as well!! Looking forward to using thorn’.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Foot FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
MAKING WELLIES SINCE 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
FAMILY RUN UK BUSINESS
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.