Half Height Purple Butterfly Wellies - Wide Foot and Ankle
Free Shipping & No Quibble Returns
- Free Delivery on all of our Boots in UK - for orders over £50, it is free next business day delivery in mainland UK
- Don't forget you can test our boots out indoors and return them if they don't fit.
- For Christmas presents, we do extend our return window to Jan 15th
- Use our 1 minute Welly Finder if you aren't sure of the right ones. We are sure we have some that will fit.
- Easy returns via Yodel – only costs £4.60
Care & Warranty
• 1 year no quibble guarantee
• Durable natural rubber made to last
• Store boots away from heat and direct sunlight to prevent damage
• Clean boots down after use
• 100% Waterproof
Easy to Slip on and off
Unique wide boot shaft so they are easy to slip on
Spacious in ankle to help with any flexibility issues
Wide in foot and toe box to keep your toes wiggling
Ideal for Spring & Summer Showers
Fully waterproof against pesky puddles
Padded insoles for comfy walks
Stylish designs to go with your outfit
Handmade from natural rubber sourced ethically
Durable with our 1 year warranty
- L D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTerrible Sizing
Have to return second pair ordered as sizes are so huge and can't risk another refund fee - £4.60 for each return. I can accept a little bit big but 2 sizes down from normal shoe size - No!QualityRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Toinette W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 6Size Purchased 6What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Wellies
Wonderful to find wellies that are easy to put on. I have a large ankle and broad foot which makes it difficult for me to wear boots of any kind. Not these though my feet just slid into them. They are sturdy as well and are going to make make great dog walkers in the winter. For me they are a great find.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Hilary L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 9Size Purchased 9What do you do in your Wellies? Dog WalksRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoButterfly wellies
These wellies are just the best. I cannot believe I could get wellies wide enough. They have to go over a very wide ankle! Thanks Jileon.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Carol O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 5Size Purchased 5What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, Gardening, Walking, Outdoor ChoresRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect fit
I'm so happy to have found the perfect wellies for me. I have wide feet and these wellies are so comfortable and easy to get on and take off. I had given up on wellies until I found Jileon's.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Suzanne C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shoe Size 7Size Purchased 7What do you do in your Wellies? Dog Walks, WorkRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFirst Class
Bought these for my daughter who said perfect!QualityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Shoe Size FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Calf FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
OVER 200,000 PAIRS OF HAPPY FEET
Designed for people who can't find wellies on the high street, our boots are unique. We are proud to have now got over 200,000 people into comfy fitting, durable waterproof boots. Not worn wellies in years? Try Jileon.
MAKING WELLIES SINCE 2005
Invented as our sister in law could not find wellies to fit, we have been designing wellies for curvy calves for over 17 years. Our unique moulds fit wide calves, feet and ankles. You won't find similar wellies elsewhere.
FAMILY RUN UK BUSINESS
Based in rural Berkshire, we are a small but perfectly formed team, dedicated to making wellies that fit. We have done it for years so can offer expert fitting advice and believe we really have a wellington boot to fit everybody.